Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cameo Projects

I've gotten around to doing a few projects with my new Cameo cutter over the last couple weeks.

And it's been SOOO fun!

I just can't wait to do even more with it.  :D

I made a pillow for a really sweet friend we know from college.  This was the first I'd used the heat transfer material.  I absolutely love it.  It's so intricate.  And it's so custom looking.  My favorite part is the 'B' monogram on the bottom.


 I finally got our family silhouettes updated!  It was soooo nice having the machine cut them out.  I think Brian definitely saved my fingers from a gruesome death via exacto knife.  :)  And I had a good time learning some things about the software program.  So many cool things you can do with this...

awww.. those sweet boy profiles :)
 My President in YW just had a baby boy, so I tried cutting out some fabric with it to make her a little quiet book.  I'm definitely going to make one for Hudson too.  :) 



It'd be fun to put these in the works to sell.  Maybe I'll have to take that etsy shop off vacation mode...

This machine is so fabulous.  If you've ever thought about getting something like this, I would highly recommend it.  More projects to come too... I ordered lots of fun things for my birthday from my sweet sweet parents.  :D  Can't wait!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. This has GOT to be the coolest machine ever!! Sheen, you're amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm I would buy a quiet book! Those are amazing! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the quiet book as well! I've been contemplating making one for Simyon but now I feel like I should seriously consider asking for a silouette as a gift too! You are just so creative, Sheena. You never cease to amaze me. --Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE my pillow. Thank you. You make amazing things. How great that you have a tool to help you make things faster. Okay, so how do you cut fabric with your machine? Do you have to treat it first or does it just cut fine on a sticky mat?

    ReplyDelete